New 70W work and field illumination led light lamp with lens technology evolved from street lighting.
This high quality 70W work light is specially designed as an effective illumination work light for tractor, large excavator, telehandler, service van and more.
This light gives an absolutely perfect even 140 degree angle of light spread and all with absolute clarity that best simulates daylight but also increasing colour recognition of what you see. Perfect for lighting the workspace of excavators, telehandlers and hedgecutting to name a few of the precision jobs.
Poor performance, uneven distribution of brightness, narrow angle of beam and a mass of bleached white effect are faults in so many other makes of mass produced led work lights but not so in this light.
Ultra thin design make this illumination work light an absolutely perfect addition and comes with a sturdy multi functional mounting bracket.
The fish eye lens is specially treated to make this an assymetric light beam meaning it vastly reduces glare to others facing it.
- 70 watts from 56 x 1.2 watt Philips high quality led chips. (performs like a 100watt led light)
- Voltage range 9 to 36 vdc
- Size 270 wide x 93 height x 62mm depth ( height changes to 107mm to include bracket )
- Massive 9320 lumen
- LUX: 56 @ 10m
- 270mm x 61mm x 106.5mm
- Diffused flood beam available with 140 degree angle of light spread
- Unbreakable Lexan ploycarbonate from lens cover.
- Patented ETM technology
- Light transmittance is an impressive 95%
- EMC electrical interference protection to CISPR25 CLASS 4 levels
- Includes mounting bracket and DT connector.
Absolutely fantastic product and never returned to us once tried on a customer's machine.
Fitting two on the roof of a machine cab and set at slightly differently angles can bring a huge area of perfectly evenly lit work space.
Please call Martin on 01253 738575 if you have questions or to order.