1.85m / 6ft length-26 watt LED fully bendable led whip light pole in choice of colour - amber, green, red, blue or white.
Stock items are for 12v dc only
Perfect for safety as a tall flashing led light pole and couple this with a fleet number flourescent flag on the top it could be ideal for quarry or mining use.
Can be a permanent fixture on the vehicle or comes with quick disconnect base stub to allow easy removal or exchange of colour led pole. (Scroll through image gallery to view)
Totally bendable and perfect where trees, branches, doorways or height barriers exist and would otherwise snap off other devices.
- Locate parked trailers at night if loading bales. (use small rechargable battery on trailer)
- Locate and identify buggies and 4 x 4 at Events and Festivals maybe by colour coding the pole for different services.
- Know where the kids are on their quad bike up the fields
- Safety across remote hillsides and fields for others to know you are safe and moving
- Safety for gamekeepers and beaters in being identified by position
- Fun of course
- Advertising in conjunction with flag at tip of mast
- Roadside recovery - colour your fleet according to vehicle type
- Overland adventurers - identify the lead vehicle or maybe first aider by led colour whip pole.
- Snow plough marker poles
- Maritime Rescue boat-Weymouth as an example
- Extremity markers on corners of large vehicles such as Oscosch 1070
- Quarry vehicles operating in hidden hollows
- Campsite locator
You will always be seen wherever you are ..........
Be pleased to hear about your idea too.
50000 hour life span expected
Colour options: red,blue-green,white,amber
Plexiglass PC lens tube
Various choice of length but normally in 4ft (p/No; UTV609) or 6ft (UTV608)
Quick snap connector enables easy and quick removal of pole. Please see image in sliding gallery.
Add a rechargable battery pack from such as Amazon at under £20 and operate the whip pole from that if no vehicle power. Even seen them used with a simple cheap PP9 battery
Tel 01606 553109
Other ideas coming soon.
|Colour of Light