Latest and highest quality driving light bar inclusive forward facing led lens technology.
Features a nice DRL tube light lit along the whole top length of this stylish light bar.
Forward facing lens claims to be hugely beneficial in reducing glare when driving in bad weather conditions such as snow, fog, rain or dust. Additionally helps prevent glare back into your eyes when driving.
Comes with choice of two mounting methods - one being underside sliding brackets and secondly the traditional end L brackets.
You will have absolutely no regrets if buying this bar when seeking a volume of extra crisp clean light to illuminate obstacles far and near.
- 10 x 12 watt CREE led
- 8075 effective lumen
- Input voltage 9-30vdc
- Dimensions 486mm length x 57mm height x 73mm depth
- ETM Integrated electronic thermal management
- Reflector facing lens giving light transmittance of 95%
- Deutsch connector
- IP68 water rating
- Approved to level ECE R112/R7/R10. CE Ref 45
- EMC CISPR25-CLASS 4
- Read newsprint at 570 metres with this bar fitted all spot lens
- Driving beam lens gives 1 LUX @ 440m or 313 LUX @ 25m
If you want loads more light and have the space such as on a HGV or tractor cab then some customers have also joined two side by side.
Absolutely perfect for bringing absolute clarity to mid/far range vision. Great for seeding or bale chasing.
Have questions then please call Martin on 01606 553109.
Alternative identical design of light bar available to order at shorter dimensions and 72 watts