Latest and highest quality driving light bar inclusive forward facing led lens technology.
Features a nice DRL tube function along the whole top length of what is a stylish light bar.
Forward facing lens claims to be hugely beneficial in reducing glare when driving in bad weather conditions such as snow, fog, rain or dust.
Comes with choice of two mounting methods - first being underside sliding brackets and secondly traditional end L brackets.
You will have absolutely no regrets if buying this bar if seeking a volume of extra crisp clean light to illuminate obstacles far and near.
- 10 x 12 watt CREE led
- 8075 effective lumen
- Input voltage 9-30vdc
- Dimensions 486mm length x 57mm height x 73mm depth
- ETM Integrated electronic thermal management
- Reflector facing lens giving light transmittance of 95%
- Deutsch connector
- IP68 water rating
- Approved to level ECE R112/R7/R10. CE Ref 45
- EMC CISPR25-CLASS 4
- Read newsprint at 570 metres with this bar fitted all spot lens
- Driving beam lens gives 1 LUX @ 440m or 313 LUX @ 25m
If you want loads more light and have the space such as on a HGV or tractor cab then some customers have also joined two side by side.
Absolutely perfect for bringing absolute clarity to mid/far range vision. Great for seeding or bale chasing.
Have questions then please call Martin on 01606 553109.
Alternative identical design of lightbar available at shorter dimensions at 72 watts