Rectangular dual beam headlight unit will replace oblong headlights on a wide range of tractors, telehandlers and some Club Car golf buggies.
- Suitable power supply of 10 to 30 vdc
- Hi-Lo beam in one light
- Low beam is 18 watt with 6 x 3w led lit. High beam is all led lit at 45w.
- 3150 lumen per light
- LUX: 745 @ 10m
- Fully adjustable mounting bracket included
- Bracket is easily removed if wanting to fit direct into a ready made casing
- Hard coated unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Will fit or easily modify to almost any vehicle that requires 6 x 4 inch headlight
- 30,000 hour life expectancy
- Current draw on low beam is 1.2 amps and 3.5 amps on high beam
- Plug on light wire is a 3 pin H4 type which is same as car headlight bulb. We have the other female part of plug in stock and can be included if you need for making any tweaks and mods.
Defintely can upgrade John Deere 7710 (10 series), M/F 6100 series tractor front headlights, many telehandler models plus more. May also be a suitable alternative for some makes of tractor cab lights. An agricultural mind can easily overcome the small bit of bracket tweaking or modification of the grille which some may require.
This light is brilliantly bright making a difference to night vision whilst working in the fields you previously found it tough to imagine. On the road please bear in mind these lights are not ministry approved in the same way your original headlights would be however not an issue if used sensibly - focusing them safely and use low beam when meeting others so just good old common sense .
Please call us either on 01606 553109 or mobile 07834 457621 and have a chat with us and let us experiment together learning as we go.