Delivery & Returns
Please read these terms and conditions of sale carefully before placing your order.
1. The Contract
1. These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by UTV Products Ltd sometimes known as www.ledlightsforsale.co.uk (the Supplier).
2. No contract exists between you and ourselves (the Supplier) for the sale of any goods until we have received and accepted your order and payment in cleared funds has been received in full. At this stage there is a binding legal contract between us.
3. This Contract does not affect your Statutory Rights.
2. Description and Pricing of Products
1. Product descriptions and imagery for products are displayed on the Suppliers Website.
2. Prices are as shown but generally exclusive of VAT at the current rate. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier's website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
3. Every effort is taken to ensure that product descriptions and specifications on the website are accurate but if errors are discovered at any time after order then the customer is entitled to cancel the order or return the goods within 14 days of receipt. No further liability can be taken by the supplier.
4. Any quotations made by email or other methods that do not have an explicit validity period will be valid for 7 days from issue.
5. Dimensions and weights are given as a guide only and do not constitute a legally binding Contract. The weight specified is a shipping weight and used primarily to determine shipping costs.
6. Unless prior agreed in writing there will be a delivery charge payable in addition to the product price, dependent on the size and weight of the ordered product, which will be shown on your order.
3. Making a Purchase
1. You can make a purchase by browsing our website and selecting items that you wish to buy and then putting them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked to register and your details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
2. Payment is made through a secure mechanism by using Credit and Debit cards. We accept most leading credit cards, PayPal and Amazon Pay.
3. Should you wish to pay by BACS, cash or cheque please contact us and that can be arranged.
1. Various delivery options are offered with estimates on timing.
2. Any delivery times, including the next day service, quoted on the site or through correspondence are good representative estimates provided in conjunction with couriers but cannot be guaranteed unless explicitly stated as guaranteed.
3. If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier by email on [email protected] within a maximum of 24 hours of delivery receipt attaching photographs and description of the damage.
5. Your Right of Cancellation and Returns Policy (Consumer Distance Selling Regulations)
1. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 2 working days after you receive the goods providing the goods have not been fitted, assembled or modified in any way and providing they are returned at the buyers expense within the original clean packaging and the goods along with packaging are in new condition. This right does not apply to goods that have had specific modifications for you for which non returnable.
2. To exercise your right of cancellation you must notify us by email.
3. If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier at your own cost. The Supplier will notify you of the return address. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods or packing are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
4. 0nce you have notified the Supplier that you are cancelling the contract the Supplier will refund or re-credit minus a £25 administration charge. Refunds usually occur within 30 days of agreement to refund.
5. If you do not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge you a sum not exceeding the cost for the Manufacturer to return the goods to their original condition.
6. If you are given authorisation to return goods then you are to do so within 7 days.
7. These consumer distance selling regulations do not apply for sales to other businesses.
6. Installations and Commissioning
1. All installations should be performed and tested by a competent tradesman.
1. We will not be liable to you for any costs, loss of profits, administrative expenses or inconvenience, disappointment, consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the products or the performance of this Contract.
2. We shall have no Liability to you for any Delay or Failure or Damages in relation to the Goods supplied that is caused by any Event or Circumstance that is beyond the reasonable control of UTV Products – ledlightsforsale including without limitation Industrial Disputes, Strikes and Acts of Terrorism.
3. We have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make in line with these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Liability in any event is limited specifically to the goods and no consequential issues with a maximum value of the cost of the Goods.
5. These Terms and Conditions do not affect the Customer's Statutory Rights as a Consumer.
6. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude our Liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
8. Business Customers Payment Terms
1. For certain business customers the Supplier may agree to offer payment terms for purchase of products against a Supplier quotation. In this case the buyer will provide the Supplier with a purchase order against the Supplier quotation. The payment must be made to the Supplier in full within 30 days of the issue of the invoice.
2. The Supplier owns the title rights to the product until payment has been received in full. If payment has not been received by the supplier within 30 days of invoicing then the Supplier reserves the right to repossess the products. The purchaser will grant the Supplier licence to enter premises for this purpose. The buyer will still be liable for the payment of additional transportation costs and any product damage costs.
1. All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from manufacturing defects for 12 months from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. The consumer is responsible for returning any goods at their sole expense for inspection and replacement if faulty. If the goods are returned from outside the UK then the customer is responsible for all delivery costs.
2. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from unfair wear and tear, removal of connectors, wilful damage, deterioration due to corrosive air, salt or elements, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier's instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier's approval.
10. Republic of Ireland and Mainland Europe:
We hold stock within the European Union and no duty is charged to deliveries especially to Ireland customers.
11. Contacting Us:
We can be contacted by the following means:
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: UTV Products Ltd. Church Minshull, Nantwich, CW5 6DX