Latest and highest quality driving light bar inclusive forward facing led lens technology.
Features a nice DRL function along the whole top length of what is a slim light bar.
Forward facing lens is said to be hugely beneficial in reducing glare when driving in bad weather conditions such as snow, fog, rain or dust.
Comes with two mounting methods - first being underside sliding brackets and secondly traditional end L brackets.
You will have absolutely no regrets if buying this bar for bringing a volume of extra crisp clean light to illuminate obstacles far and near.
- 10 x 10 watt CREE led
- 8075 effective lumen
- Input voltage 9-30vdc
- Dimensions 516mm x 58mm x 81mm
- ETM Integrated electronic thermal management
- Reflector facing lens giving light transmittance of 95%
- Deutsch connector
- IP68 water rating
- Approved to level ECE R112/R7/R10. CE Ref 45
- EMC CISPR25-CLASS 4
- Read newsprint at 570 metres with this bar fitted all spot lens
- Spot beam 533 LUX @25m. Driving beam 313 LUX @ 25m
If you want loads more light and have the space such as on a HGV or tractor cab then some customers have also joined two side by side.
See images for how it is done on some Rally cars.
Have questions then please call Martin on 01606 553109.
Alternative lightbar of similar dimensions on part number UTV236